Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome to the Johnson Blog


Well, I can't believe I am actually doing this. I have been giving Angela a lot of grief about having a blog, but she convinced me that is a great thing to do and I agree. I realize that we are all busy and it takes a lot of time to email pictures to all of our family members. Tim and I think that this will be a great way to keep the family updated with our lives. Noah is growing so fast, he will be nine months on Thursday. He is crawling, eating baby food, and making noises that always make us laugh. His newest thing is shaking his head no and clapping his hands. With the great distances that separate us all, we hope this will help to close that gap a little. Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the Club.

GM said...

We love your blog-Noah is the cutest little guy-and we have the cutest little gal! Looking forward to lots of new pictures!

Love you all-the Other Morris Family