Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noah trying his first Thanksgiving meal! I'm not sure what he thought about it.





We had so much mash pototoes that we allowed each person to have two scoops.



Noah did not get much attention. I don't know why no one wanted to play with him.




My first turkey I have ever cooked. Yes I was sober!












Grandma Gale and Noah







Noah pulling himself up on everything.








Thanksgiving was a blast! It was so nice to have all of our family together and give thanks to one another. Noah sure enjoyed the attention and loved being with everyone. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. The food turned out perfect and we had enough to feed an army. Everyone pitched in to make the day a success. The day consisted of eating, drinking, chatting and singing. Yes singing! We can't go a holiday without singing some karaoke.

No comments: